“Decorate the Koran with your (good) voices.” (Mishkat) Whenever we recite the Quran or hear the Quran recited, we are filled with deep tranquility. The beautiful sound of the recitation certainly affects our stiff hearts and melts our restless souls. It is a great miracle of this Holy Book, that even people who do not know the Arabic language learn with faizanquranacademy begin to feel a kind of connection with the flowing sound of the recitation.
Learn quran academy online uk has innumerable benefits; ten of them are given below:
- Reflecting on the Qur’an fulfills an Islamic duty and brings you closer to Allah.
- The Qur’an will be our evidence on the Day of Judgment and it will save us from Hellfire.
- Do not neglect or deviate from the Quran, it will speak for us on the Day of Judgment.
- Your status in this life will rise
- When you learn the Quran and teach it to others, you become the best among people.
- Each letter you recite from the Qur’an brings you ten rewards. There are ten rewards for every letter you recite from the Quran.
- Those who recite the Qur’an will be accompanied by the noble and pious angels.
- The greater the Quran you recite in this life, the greater your position in the next life.
- The Quran shows how you can get to heaven.
- The Quran is a miraculous source of physical and spiritual healing.
The benefits of reciting the Quran are tremendous. The single word “Bismillah” has so many benefits that we will have to write an entire book for that purpose. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a person recites Bismillah, five thousand ruby palaces are built for him in paradise, each with a thousand chambers made of pearls and in each chamber there are seventy thousand emerald thrones and each throne has seventy thousand carpets made of special fabrics and on each carpet there is a Hur-ul-Ein. ”
On another occasion He (P.B.U.H) says; “Whoever reads a letter from the Book of Allah, will have a reward. And that reward will be multiplied by ten. I am not saying that” Alif, Laam, Meem “is a letter, but I am saying that” Alif “is a letter,” laam “is a letter and” meem “is a letter”.
This shows how important learn quran academy online uk it is to make reading and reciting the Qur’an a daily habit. Also, reciting the Quran on days like Jumma, Ramadan, and Qiyaam Al-Layl (night prayer) has many more rewards than general recitation. So if you don’t have time every day, make sure you don’t waste it on a weekly basis.
So the more you increase your recitation of the Quran, the more profit you will make in this life and in the future. Quranreading.com offers the opportunity to recite the Quran to young and old alike. Our expert scholars provide you with the ability to recite the Holy Quran and understand its meaning.